Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ken-Few-Zen

This blog talks about confusion. Now lets start from the title.... I'm spelling
it that way cuz it depicts confusion in a very ken-few-zing way. There's "ken-few-zen"
and that's why I can't get the spelling right
Now, in our day-to-day lives, we've wasted a lot of time, money and energy due to
confusion.Not just at the workplace, but confusion messes up
relationships too and not to forget the way we deal and put things across.
Each one of us would have had a thousand or millions of messy experiences due to
confusion.

Lets' see how...
Confused to say yes to go to a party, choosing jobs, choosing a partner, on shopping
etc...
Now look at this one...in a hotel, we order some food... we take time and order..its
our order... and when the waiter serves our food, we look at the opposite table and get
a feeling that those guys are having a merrier time eating their food... Jesus
Christ!!! Isn't that silly :P
Similar situation happens with our cell phones,accessories, jewels, home decor and it slowly leads to "Envy" or
"Jealousy"....Its not good to be too jealous or too envious but
I've studied a lot of ppl being tat way..oh oh ...u better not....it just doesn't make you
happy :(

My side of confusion is.. should I report at office tat I'm leaving a bit early or no... should I
tell my boss tat I took a huge break from work and was time-passing :D
Should I serve another spoon of rice..to fill me...should I eat that pastry
cuz I'm too tempted (and I end up eating it and put on so many calories)
In my courtship... should I go meet my guy today or should I impress my parents by
staying at home :D oh god!!!! this ken-few-zen has eaten me up several times
At Examz... ahhhh.. should I choose this option or that..which is right... should I
take more time to answer the same question or should I move on... it goes on and on....

So guyzzz ..my message is ...keep your Confusion at a minimum...cuz that minimum makes
a huge difference in our decision making and if it goes high and eats you up...then
...you know... you'll be a loser.
-Arti

3 comments:

  1. Wow! A nice heavy topic...At first when I saw the title, I thought you had some topic in 'Japanese' to discuss....but, well written Arts! Yes, life's always a Ken-Few-Zen as you have put it. You are right, we must try not to go deep in thinking about everything or take too much time to decide, react. However, it is important to think positive and be firm while taking any decisions as such. This exactly reminded me of being confused each time I go to a hotel to grab some delicious snack or a store to buy clothes/shoes/bags etc…let alone these small things, taking big decisions as you have quoted would definitely need positive and firm thoughts. But, I’ve realised that it is absolutely necessary to be foresighted (looking beyond or anticipating the results) before taking any decisions as such. This can be applied for very trivial things to major ones. For e.g. – if we know that by ordering an ice scream may cause fever/cold, we must firmly avoid it…. although being terribly tempted. Similarly, in relationships, social gathering, office etc reacting to a person’s harsh/rude talks, must be done only after anticipating the after effects! I think such is Life! I think despite all this, just as we admit ’To err is human’, we must go by the thought ‘To get confused is natural…but keep it to a minimum level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what Chits, even I thought now what is she writing in Japanese... till I read it again in my head and thout aaaaaah CONFUSION - I was ken few zed :-) Good one Arts, absolutely true we get cofused with lil things life and make it so complicated and blame if it only it were simple.. Hellooo Life is simple but you are getting ken few zed :-) we fail to understand that eh?? I absolutely agree with you, we first chose what we like, the moment we have we think what the other one is having may be would have been better...how stupid eh?? By the way, how did you get inspired to write about this.. did you recently get ken few zed with something??? I think I will use this now to ken few ze people :-) I loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey kokiiii..thanks man..thanx to chitzz too. yup...all my topics are more or less wat i continuously experience... or i wud have had a strong idea bout 'em..tat's why i write them... :) yup now u and chins can go on ken-few-zing ppl... the japanese way :P

    ReplyDelete