Monday, May 4, 2009

My First Blog


Hi folks...

This is my first blog as you see in the title... It is a very special blog since its the "First Blog" and also special since I thought about it too much. Now lemme explain.... from when I created my blog profile.. I wanted my first blog to be very nice and refreshing.. so I kept on pushing it to get the best of the ideas sprout in my mind.But what can you expect from a lazy bum like me... "Procrastination" yes you 're right ...but today, finally..I write something that's running through my mind...like capturing images on my way when in a car.. i see through the window.. i capture them on my mind....

Well folks, lets go back the "First" things we experienced... like..

First bicycle in school.. we simply wanted to cycle everywhere and show off
First shoes we got when we were kids.. wanted to wear them all the time...even at night and sleep :D
First day at school.. excited to meet new people and wear uniforms
First car.. oooh a moment of delight and jolly rides everywhere
First job.. we had a list of things to buy and list of restaurants to visit...
First crush.. not able to figure out wat's happining ..end up in confusion
First prize.. would keep us motivated and overwhelmed...

so Folks "FIRST"is always special...

But First things First.. didja like my blog??

Ta Daaaa :D

-Arti

1 comment:

  1. hey congrats on becomming a blogger. Nice post to begin with... I remember our first cycle hehehe was thinking about it just yesterday, how thrilled were we when Appa got us our cycle. You've written it well, very casually.... Every post must be this way, as casual and expressive as we speak. Good dear, keep writing it's fun doing it.

    ReplyDelete